Automatic handsfree telephone
Telehandsfree 4 pushbuttons is the speakerphone station with 4 pushbuttons that sends a call to memorized numbers just by pressing the associated button.
Connectable over the PSTN line, GSM line (by GSM 400 gateway) or as an extension of a PABX, is equipped with 2 relays for opening/closing connected devices and is suitable for diverse applications, such as platforms, elevators and lifts, OS columns, parking columns, help desk, taxi call-up, pharmacy. Telehandsfree 1 pushbutton is the perfect solution also for 24-hours helpdesks.
Extremely easy to use and to install (only 2 wires), is directly supplied by the telephone line, allows the DTMF remote programming and the remote adjustment of loudspeaker’s volume and microphone’ sensitivity.
Hardware and software design and development carried out at the Esse-ti Research Center.
100% made in Italy
Caratteristiche Soho phone systems Telephones TELEHANDSFREE 4 PUSHBUTTONS
- Connection options:
- PSTN line: 2 wires
- GSM network (by additional GSM300 module): 2 wires
- PABX extension:2 wires
- Power supply: directly by telephone line
- Communication mode: full duplex
- Pushbuttons: 4
- Relays: 2
- Power supply relay input: 12 Vdc
- Removable terminal blocks
- Volume setting: remote programming
- Programming: remotely via DTMF tones
- Programmable telephone numbers: 4 (1 for each pushbutton)
- Pushbutton delay: 0 to 9 seconds
- Remote monitoring
- Jumper for automatic answer disable
- Dimensions: 158 x 105 x 33 (h) mm
- Weight: 315 g
All Rights Reserved
19-04-2013 - New products, new solutions!
Esse-ti has widened its range of products with the NETWORKING COMPONENTS and many devices in the NEW website section Accessories.