All the advantages of the 2G - 3G - 4G nets.
4G.next is a device that, connected to a fixed telephone or to the PSTN input terminals of a PABX or autodialer, allows you to make and receive calls over the 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM networks.
The 4G.next gateway comes with built-in backup batteries and a relay output which can be activated either locally or remotely via SMS.
The 4G.next gateway comes with a female DB-9 connector for data transmission and a micro USB A/B port for direct connection to the 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM module.
4G.next ensures the perfect voice transmission over LTE line and the highest data transmission speed thanks to the COMNet cloud platform. Equipped with configurable I/O, RS-232/485/CAN-Bus ports, is the right solution for the complete connectivity and the utmost flexibility.
- Voice and data transmission over 2G/3G/4G nteworks
- Parametrs programming and reading via SMS/QR-Code
- Programming modes: telephone, PC with e-stant software, SMS/data via server COMNet
- Notifications in case of anomalies of the elevator's controller
- Cost reduction and data transmissione service via COMNet platform
- Transparent data transmission in standard RS-232, RS-485 or CAN-Bus via COMNet PC Client software
- Enhanced battery control
- 1 programmable relay
- Remote monitoring independently from proprietary protocols
- GSM-signal / power-failure alert
- High transmission speed and low consumption
- Programmable with e-stant software
- Modulo: 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM Dual Band
- DB9 connector for data transmission in standard RS-232, RS-485, CAN Bus
- Power supply: from 10 to 17 Vdc
- Power supply input: terminal block or jack for 230 Vac external adapter
- Back up batteries: NiMH 800 mAh
- Batteries duration: 8 h in stand by; 2 h in conversation
- Transmission power: 1 W: 1800 Mhz, 2 W: 900 Mhz
- LED signalling 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM signal strenght (green)
- 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM signal indicator flash
- LED signalling operation status (red)
- LED signalling line status / data transmission (white)
- LED signalling power supply status (blue)
- Telephone line output: terminal block or RJ-11 connector
- SIM card slot: 2FF, built-in
- Relay output: 1 (24V 1A)
- Antenna with metal base and extensin cable L= 2 m
- External adapter: input 230 Vac 50 Hz; output 12 Vdc 500 A
- Dimensions (without antenna): 140 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight: 220 g