4G.VoLTE CAN is the 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM universal gateway with DB-9 connector for data transmission and SMS and e-mails forwarding.
The brand-new 4G.VoLTE is a device that, connected to a fixed telephone or to the PSTN input terminals of a PABX or autodialer, allows you to make and receive calls over the 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM networks.
VoLTE means Voice over LTE, the fourth generation net for Internet access, delivering calls over 4G by means of the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) architecture.
Among the many advantages: utmost speech quality thanks to the superior bandwidth used for conversation; the most innovative and long-lasting service, even after the 2G/3G phasing out; overcoming any issues related to the DTMF protocols' transmission; integration with Wi-Fi; handling voice calls and data connections simultaneously.
4G.VoLTE CAN is equipped with a serial port for fdata transmission in standard RS-232, RS485 or CAN-Bus. Comes with back-up batteries, adapter and antenna with metal base.
4G.VoLTE CAN allows the highest simultaneous Voice & Data transmission ad alta velocità over LTE with fallback over 2G and 3G, the parameters' programming and reading via SMS/QR-Code, the SMS and e-mails forwarding for notifications.
Grazie alla piattaforma cloud COMNet, il collegamento da remoto non è mai stato tanto semplice e veloce.
Thanks to the COMNet cloud platform, the remote connection has never been as easy and quick.
Also available in the 4G.VoLTE (5IG-260) version, without serial port for Voice transmission with fallback over 3G/2G.
- Voice calls over 2G/3G/4G networks
- Data transmission (RS-232, RS-485 or CAN-bus standards) via COMNet platform
- Remote monitoring independently from proprietary protocols
- E-mails transmission by devices wired into the DB-9 connector under RS-232, RS-485 or CAN-bus standard
- Text messages transmission by devices wired into the DB-9 connector under RS-232, RS-485 or CAN-bus standard
- Forwarding of received SMS to devices connected to the DB-9 connector under RS-232, RS-485 or CAN-bus standard
- Local programming via telephone (DTMF tones)
- SMS remote programming (QR code generation using e-stant software)
- Reading of programming codes via SMS
- Data connection and voice call simultaneously
- 3G/2G fallback
- Automatic country setting
- Roaming service management
- Battery check (low/dead/replaced battery notification via SMS)
- External power failure control (failure/restore notification via SMS)
- 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM network check (restore notification via SMS)
- Relay-based notification of external power failure
- Relay-based notification of 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM network loss
- Periodic test
- Automatic converter of selected telephone number
- Advanced device and radio cell parameters check
- High transmission speed and low consumption
- Module: 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM
- 4G bands: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B28A (2100-1800-2600-900-800-700 MHz)
- 3G bands: B1, B3, B8 (2100-1800-900 MHz)
- 2G bands: B3, B8 (1800-900 MHz)
- LTE Cat 1DB9 connector for data transmission in standard RS-232, RS-485, CAN Bus
- LED signalling 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM signal strenght (green)
- 4G LTE/UMTS/GSM signal indicator flash
- LED signalling operation status (red)
- LED signalling line status / data transmission (white)
- LED signalling power supply status (blue)
- SIM card slot: 2FF, built-in
- Telephone line output: terminal block or RJ-11 connector
- Relay output: 1 (24V 1A)
- Female DB-9 connector for data transmission (RS-232, RS-485 and CAN-bus standard)
- Antenna connector: SMA/f
- Antenna with metal base and extensin cable L= 2 m
- External adapter: input 230 Vac 50 Hz; output 12 Vdc 500 A
- Power supply: from 10 to 17 Vdc
- Power supply input: terminal block or jack for 230 Vac external adapter
- Back up batteries: NiMH 800 mAh 7,2 V
- Batteries duration: 8 h in stand by; 2 h in conversation
- Dimensions (without antenna): 140 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight: 220 g