2W naked speaker unit
The 2W naked speaker unit is an independent digital speech unit designed for installation behind the lift car panel.
The 2W digital-technology speaker units allows two-way communication with excellent audio quality and low consumptions.
The wide range of size and fittings combines functionality and versability in order to meet any installation requirement.
Quick and easy-to-instal with only 2 wires, the speech units allows to combine active and passive speaker units.
The brand-new 2W speaker units are equipped with advanced self-diagnosis system to check constantly the system.
- 2-Wire BUS connection supplied directly by the autodialler or via the 12 Vdc input
- Presence over the BUS checked automatically by the autodialler
- DIP switch for ID assignation over the BUS
- Remote digital volumes adjustment
- Allows to connect external pushbuttons and LEDs
- Allows to connect a passive speaking unit
Compliant: EN 81-80, EN 81-28, EN 81-70
Independent audio digital speaking unit for 2W esse-ti alarm systems
Two-way communication (full duplex)
Connection: 2-wire bus
Power supply: directly from the bus or via the 12 Vdc input
Absorption in idle state: 20 mA
Average absorption in alarm conversation mode: 50 mA
Presence over the bus checked automatically by the alarm system
DIP switch for ID assignation over the bus
Loudspeaker's volume setting: digital remotely adjustable
Microphone's volume setting: digital remotely adjustable