Stainless-steel panel with passive handsfree terminal
The handsfree terminals allows two-way communication with excellent audio quality and low consumptions.
Equipped with advanced self-diagnosis system to detect cabling errors or damages, they guarantee the utmost reliability. Quick and easy to install, offer the possibility of combining active and passive handsfree terminals to save on installation costs.
The telephone-technology handsfree terminals offer a comprehensive chioce in terms of casing. The wide range of size and fittings combines functionality and versatility in order to meet any installation requirement.
The passive speech unit must be connected to an active handsfree terminal for additional microphone and loudspeaker.
It can be directly connected to esse-ti autodiallers: HelpyGSM, HelpyGSM-RM, Helpy Quick, Helpy Vox, Helpy Quick-TL.
The stainless-steel panel with passive handsfree terminal comes with emergency pushbutton, LEDs and pictograms and is specifically designed for installation inside elevators' cars.
- Speech unit to be connected to an active handsfree terminal for additional microphone and loudspeaker or to an esse-ti' autodialer with specific output
- Stainless-steel case
- Prewired version available with shielded cable L= 3 m
- Double-contact emergency pushbutton (bell pictogram)
- Alarm send Led: yellow
- Alarm received Led: green
- Cabling: 6 wires
- Dimensions: 131 x 80 x 27 (h) mm
- Weight: 277 g
Compliant: EN 81-80, EN 81-28, EN 81-70