Intercommunication system for firefighters' emergency operation compliant with EN 81-72 (2015).
It allows firefighters to use elevators in case of emergency.
By activating the intercom system through the dedicated firefighters's key, the handsfree terminals establish a simultaneous and permanent communication between the machine room, the elevator car and the floors.
Master Powercomm comes with built-in speaker unit and it is WATERPROOF.
- It allows firefighters to use the elevators in case of emergency
- Possibility to connect up to 15 FLOOR TERMINALS (5HV-151) over the dedicated BUS
- Possibility to connect up to 2 active handsfree terminals in the car-cabin
- Simultaneous communication over all landing floors
- WATERPROOF IP-X3
- Excellent speech quality
- Reduced cabling
- Low consumption
- Ultra-flat dimensions
- Full compatibility with pre-existing esse-ti autodialler
Compliant: EN 81-80, EN 81-28, EN 81-70
- Fire service triangular key switch can be inserted thanks to a dedicated contact
- Built-in handsfree terminal with loudspeaker volume / microphone sensitivity adjustment via trimmer
- Master Powercomm terminal consumption: 35 mA (50 mA peak)
- Single floor terminal consumption: 35 mA (50 mA peak)
- Single active handsfree terminal consumption: 30 mA
- Power supply (Master Powercomm terminal, up to 2 active terminals and up to 10 floor terminals): 12 Vdc 500 mA
- Power supply (Master Powercomm terminal, up to 2 active terminals and up to 15 floor terminals): 12 Vdc 1 A
- Plastic case
- Degree of protection: IPX3
- Max. distance from floor terminal: 100 m
- Max. distance from active handsfree terminal: 100 m
- Dimensions: 117 x 64 x 19 (h) mm
- Weight: 82 g