Automatic GSM handsfree telephone: press the pushbutton and call up to 12 numbers.
GSM Telehandsfree is an automatic telephone set wich allows to set up a hands-free communication with previously-programmed telephone numbers upon pressing a pushbutton.
GSM Telehandsfree answers incoming calls, automatically or upon pressing a pushbutton, and allows room-monitoring.
For correct operation, a GSM SIM card is required (voice and SMS contract).
Available in the PLUS version for outdoor installation.
- Telehandsfree in stainless-steel case with built-in GSM module
- Allows to call one of the programmed telephone numbers just by pressing the pushbutton
- It is possible to program up to 12 telephone numbers
- Allows 4 different alarm sending modes: vocal call, SMS, SMS and vocal call, pre-alarm SMS (with call back waiting) and vocal call
- Allows to receive incoming calls by setting the automatic answer function or by pressing a pushbutton
- SMS signalling low battery
- Room monitor
- Volume adjustment through pushbutton
- Basic programming via SMS
- Advanced programming via PC
Hardware and Software design and development carried out at the Esse-ti Research Center. 100% made in Italy.
- Quad-Band GSM module
- MIcro SIM Card
- Transmission power: 1 W at 1800/1900 MHz, 2 W at 850/900 MHz
- GPRS class 10
- Power supply: 12-24 Vdc 500 mA (terminal block) or through USB cable
- Built-in back up battery: 3,7 V 1150 mAh rechargeable LiPo battery
- Estimated operation time in normal use conditions without external power supply: 42 hours
- Built-in full duplex high quality handsfree
- Volume adjustable
- Pushbuttons: sending alarm call / stop alarm call / answer incoming call / volume adjustment
- 3 LEDs (red: GSM signal strength; yellow: alarm sent; green: alarm received)
- FLASH memory for data storage under power failure
- Double watchdog system
- GSM reset
- Firmware update (remote: OTA; local via PC)
- Dimensions: 140x65x20 mm