The HeCall software application allows to teceive and manage the emergency request calls in audio connection mode with the handsfree terminals, to suspend and/or resume the alarm, to recall the trapped person and to reset the alarm.
The HeCall package allows:
- to receive and manage the emergency request calls in audio connection mode with the handsfree termnals, to suspend and/or resume the alarm, to recall the trapped person, to reset the alarm;
- to automatic receive and manage all kinds of technological alarms (dead battery, no power supply, diagnostics, lift, etc.);
- to automatic receive and manage test calls;
- to manage up to 4 HeGate for max. 12 telephone lines (8 analog PSTN lines / 4 GSM lines);
- to manage the calls in esse-ti protocol mode or in CLI (Ring) mode;
- to receive SMS alarms;
- to send programming codes via SMS;
- to view the lift data;
- to manage the database of lifts with the HeControl package;
- to localize the lifts;
- to control the logs of occurred events (received calls / alarms / active alarms);
- to manage and print the events.
- The HeCall software is compatible with alarm systems of other brand.
- Compatible with HeControl software
- To connect up to 4 HeGates modems for max 12 telephone lines.
- Operating System required: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Hardware Requirements: HeGate modem (each PC supports up to 4 HeGate devices; each HeGate supports up to 2 analog PSTN lines and 1 GSM line, by connecting a GSM200 proprietary module)