GSM500 M2M is the GSM device for remote-control.
Available in BASIC or GC versions, the GSM500 M2M gateway with Quad Band industrial module allows to send an SMS or a CLI call (ring) to a programmed telephone number when the specific input is closed.
Both versions come with antenna with metal base and connection cable (L=2 m) and external power adapter 230Vac/12Vdc 500 mA.
The GC version comes with built in back up battery and 1 relay for remote activation of connected devices.
- Closing input signalling via SMS or CLI call (ring) to a programmed telephone number
- Equipped with a relay for remote activation via SMS or CLI call (ring) -only GC version-
- Relay output to be set as monostable or bistable -only GC version-
- Remote programming via SMS
- Customizable SMS text
- Battery check via SMS: low / dead / replaced battery notification -only GC version-
- External power supply check:power supply failurre / restore notification via SMS -only GC version-
- Automatic reboot under prolonged GSM signal absence
- Remote firmware update (OTA via GPRS)
- Easy installation by connectors and/or terminal blocks
- GSM/GPRS transmission: Quad Band
- Transmission power: 1 W: 1800/1900 Mhz, 2 W: 850/900Mhz
- LED signalling GSM signal strenght (green)
- GSM flashing signalling: 1, 2, 3 or 4 for low, medium, good or high signal
- LED signalling operation status (red)
- LED signalling input status (white)
- LED signalling line status (blue)
- Power supply: from 10 to 17 Vdc
- Power supply input: terminal block or jack for 230 Vac external adapter
- Back up batteries: NiMH 800 mAh (only GC version)
- Batteries duration: 8 h in stand by; 1 h in conversation (only GC version)
- 1 relay: for remote activation (only GC version)
- Input: normally open
- Built-in SIM Card slot: internal, 2FF
- Antenna connector: SMA/f
- Antenna with metal base and extension cable L=2 m and connector SMA/m
- External adapter: input 230 Vac 50 Hz; output 12 Vdc 500 mA
- Dimensions (without antenna): 140 x 90 x 28 mm
- Weight: 210 g