Smart HeSafety sofwtare pack allows to receive and store periodic test calls.
- to receive and store automatically any alarm call (except for emergency request calls):
. technological alarms (dead battery, power failure,
. diagnostics alarms
. remaining SIM credit alarms
. lift alarms;
- to automatic receive and manage test calls;
- to quickly identify the lifts showing missed calls and the related delay;
- to manage up to 4 HeGate for max. 12 telephone lines (8 analog PSTN lines / 4 GSM lines);
- to manage the calls in esse-ti protocol mode or in CLI (Ring) mode;
- to receive SMS alarms;
- to view and manage the lift data;
- to control the logs of received calls;
- to manage and print the events.
- to connect up to 4 HeGates modems for max 12 telephone lines.
- The Smart HeSafety software is compatible with alarm systems of other brand.
- Minimum System Requirements: - Operating System: Windows XP (32-bit SP3), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit) - 250 MB available hard disk space - 1 GB RAMn - Internet Access (only for remote-assistance)
- Hardware Requirement: HeGate modem (each PC supports up to 4 HeGate devices; each HeGate supports up to 2 analog PSTN lines and 1 GSM line, by connecting a GSM200 proprietary module)